Last Updated: 12/04/21
We take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information with your consent to engage with you.
What are cookies?
- When you load a website in your web browser it saves small pieces of data, kept in text files, stored on your computer or other device called a cookie.
- Cookies ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These cookies cannot be rejected:
[__cfduid] used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- We do not initiate non-essential cookies at this time.
Statistic cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- These cookies can be accepted or rejected:
[_ga] used by Google Analytics to register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how a visitor uses the website.
[_ga_#] used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user visits the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
Manage Your Cookies
- We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this website.
- The data we collect will be processed anonymously with “Data sharing” disabled.
- The data collected about you includes your:
- Referral source to our website
- Geographic Location (country, territory, state/province, city)
- Time on our website
- Activity on our website (pages visited)
- Age range
- Device used
- Operating system used
- We collect this data to improve user experience.
- We retain this data for 14 months.
- Google Analytics related cookies expire within 60 days of being set.
- Did you know you can control Google Ad personalization?
- Learn more about how Google uses information collected from websites.
- We may use this data in combination with other Google services to re-market to you.
- This data may include your:
- Household Income
- Online Interests
We Don’t and Won’t…
- When you submit a query through our contact form, we collect your name (first, last, or both – your choice!) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
- We also store this information in our website database for backup and possible future reference.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client for future reference.
- We host our website through GoDaddy. We do not share any personal data with GoDaddy.
We do not host comments on this website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- To protect your privacy from third-parties, we do not embed content from other websites on our pages.
- Pages on this website may contain links to other websites.
- You choose to follow these links and use any related third-party platforms at your own discretion.
- We do not share or sell your data with third-parties.
- We do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process.
- We only use WordPress plugins hosted by WordPress.org, which clearly prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
Your Data Rights
- If you have submitted any personal data on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If we ever become aware of a security breach that impacts the personal data we hold about you, we will notify you within 72 hours of learning of said breach.
- You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request.